Galatians 5:13




"You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love." Galatians 5:13

The first thing that came to my mind when reading this verse was: thats it!That's the perfect comeback for unbelievers that view my life as oppressed by religion. In other words, the first thing i did was think about how it could be useful to other people instead of me. I was tfirst thinking about taking care of the speck thats in their eye instead of the log in my eye like luke 16:42 says.

God has been showing me what real freedom is. The world portrays it as being able to do whatever you want as long as it doesnt harm others, and i guess superficially it doesnt really sound awful. The enemy is smart, he knows how to word things into  sounding harmless. thats why its important to stay in Gods word, trh truth, so that i dont fall for one of these lies. Real freedom is being able to say no to those things tht once controlled me ot things that i havent tried but know are not good. There is something so styisfimg and freeing  of living under Gods will. 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

I am dust, and so is everyone else

Job 1:21

Teaching at Kids Club about our good God